Displaying an Augmented Reality photo from an AR Code can be useful in many situations, both personal and professional.
- display a restaurant menu
- display industry documentation
- display product details
- display vacation photos at home
- surprise a friend sending an AR Code photo by email
- record a funny video with your AR photos
3D preview: https://ar-code.net/xwnbZ
How to create a photo 3D experiences with AR Code Studio?
Our 3D creation studio is simple and powerful, to create an augmented reality image you will only need a few minutes. We have created a video tutorial which we detail below:
- Launch AR Code Studio: https://ar-code.net/studio
- Select the 3D cube
- Scale it to your image (Here we are reducing the size, applying a 4/3 format and flatting the rendering)
- Add your image or photo as a texture (your image shouldn't be too heavy for a quick AR rendering, compress it in .JPG through a free software like GIMP)
- Export the .gltf file
- Generate your AR Code